Brother Luminaire 3 Innov-ís XP3 Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Machine
With a host of new sewing, quilting, and embroidery innovations, wireless LAN capabilities for increased efficiency, and app-based features for your mobile devices for expanded productivity, the Luminaire 3 Innov-is XP3 will help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- The Free downloadable software Design Database Transfer1 (no USB required) allows wireless transfer of embroidery designs from a PC to a XP3.
- When you fill in the characters using yarn (the color of your choice), you give it a 3D effect. You can use upper case capital letters (approx. 3" tall), lower case, numbers, and all characters are also resizable for even more flexibility. The 10 Long Stitch patterns built-in to the XP3 can add a unique geometric enhancement to just about any project. The XP3 has 10 Long Stitch patterns that can add a unique geometric enhancement to just about any project. This technique resembles string art with dramatic long stitches.
- Be alerted when it's time to change thread or your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App1. The creative My Design Snap App1 lets you wirelessly transfer images to My Design Center from your smart device, while the inspired Artspira Mobile App1 has embroidery patterns you can download, plus the ability to create embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device.
- No need for a long arm. This lets you finish your quilt-top on your Luminaire 3 Innov-is XP3 (even with a 10" x 10"hoop!). There are ten patterns to choose from, and detailed instructions are clear and easy to follow and walk you through all the calculations, rows, and rehoopings. With this fabulous feature, you can complete king-sized quilts on your XP3 (with a smaller sewing machine footprint).
- StitchVision Technology3, preview, audition, and edit your designs and stitches on your fabric in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Now, My Design Center has included six new decorative fill patterns for a total of 48, a ten-key input for sizing for better design editing, and a numbering system for stamp shapes for valuable referencing. Import custom decorative fill patterns and line motifs from PE-Design 11² for added creativity. And don't forget a new fine-tip stylus pen, with an easy-to-detach/attach pen cap for better drawing in My Design Center. When connected to a wireless network, the communicative My Connection feature will let the Luminaire 3 Innov-is XP3 and select ScanNCut DX machines talk to one another so you can send files back and forth between both devices for added efficiency.
- The ample 65 square inches of workspace can handle large home decor projects. At the same time, the generous 13.1" needle-to-arm distance can accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt! With the large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area, the largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered.
- View all 1,554 built-in embroidery designs and 192 Disney character patterns on the large 10.1" LCD color display with Capacitive Technology. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
- The XP3 comes with 17 feet, such as the Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot, Monogramming Foot N+, tZigzag Foot, and Embroidery Couching Foot for even more creative freedom.
- Multi-Function Foot Controller allows for easy toggle between functions with an updated angle of the heel and the toe kick and reduces the main pedal's spring load for easier stepping and load reduction.