Great storage case for your machine and hand needles. You will work with stitching on vinyl, putting in a zipper, and applying
binding to finish this case. You will also quilt the case in class before beginning construction.
- Sewing machine in good working order
- 3 Fat Quarters (1 for outside of case; 1 for lining & border trim; 1 for binding)
- Thread to match fabrics
- Basic Sewing Supplies ( if you have Wonderclips, those will be good to use along with straight pins)
- Walking foot, quarter inch foot, open toe foot, zipper foot
- Rotary cutter (we have rulers that you can use for trimming)